English Proficiency Test Assessment (Basic)
English proficiency test is for someone who comes from a Non-English background and who has basic knowledge in Reading and Writing English.
Our aim is to show that the candidate has mastered a certain level and is capable of joining the offered position.
Interview Mocha has created this test to grade the ability of a candidate to perform any given task and also judge his ability to use language for real-world purposes and of course to accomplish the given task.
You get a personalized report for the same. We grade a candidate on his Reading and Writing (grammar) skills.
Reading - The aim is to evaluate the ability of a candidate to think constructively and to comprehend the language so as to make it easy for you to understand if the candidate can adjust himself in an English surrounding.
Writing (grammar) - Proficiency in grammar is vital for effective communication. We cannot communicate effectively if we do not master the essential principles of grammar.
So taking into consideration your day-to-day challenges, Interview Mocha has designed this Basic Proficiency Test to shoulder your responsibilities of recruitment or assessing a candidate.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Diploma Holders
- Counselors / Receptionist
- Executive Assistant
- Instructor (English)
- Senior Manager
This online English test (Basic level) enables employers to identify & hire employees by evaluating their working skills, command of English language and job readiness. For this reason, the emphasis is given on evaluating the knowledge of candidate about the English language.
Test Details: 24 minutes
40 Basic Level Questions
English Proficiency Test (Basic)
Question #1 of 2
Choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word.
Question #2 of 2
In the sentence given below a word is printed in bold. There are four choices given, pick the one which is closest to the opposite meaning of the bold word or phrase and can replace it.
In the interest of one's own reputation one should avoid ostentation while entertaining friends.
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing