Clerical Bookkeeping Test Assessment
The bookkeeping clerk maintains financial records. He will record information using accounting software, ledgers or journals .The clerk needs to ensure that the records are error free. He has to ensure that the documentation is in place. All data and records must be properly classified.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
ORAL AND READING COMPREHENSION - Verbal Ability and Verbal Reasoning
NUMERIC ABILITY - Quantitative Aptitude, Number Series, Numerical Reasoning
Verbal ability is essential because grammar and vocabulary is a prerequisite for good spoken and written English.
Reading comprehension indicates an ability to comprehend and reason with the concepts on a written page.
Quantitative ability will indicate analytical thinking and problem-solving ability.
The numerical reasoning test measures the ability to interpret, analyse and draw logical conclusions based on numerical data presented in graphs and tables describing different business related situations.
In "Number Series" questions, a number series is given and the missing number has to be traced by understanding the logic of the pattern. Number Series is a part of Logical Reasoning type of Aptitude tests. Numerical logic shows an ability to analyze problems and solve them. It shows an ability to logically unearth underlying patterns in data and extrapolate them to arrive at a solution.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Clerical Bookkeeper
Test Details: 54 Questions 60 minutes
Verbal Ability - 08 Questions 08 minutes
Verbal Reasoning - 08 Questions 14 minutes
Quantitative Aptitude - 21 Questions 21 minutes
Numerical Reasoning - 04 Questions 04 minutes
Number Series - 08 Questions 08 minutes
Clerical Test (Bookkeeping)
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
It was a good test for me, the questions were on the latest technology of java on which I am currently working. It was a great experience. Thank you!
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing