Cashier Aptitude Test Assessment
As the name suggests a cashier is a person who deals with cash. There are many organizations like banks, schools, and shops etc. which deal with cash transactions. These are the places where there is a need for cashiers. A cashier plays a very important role in the field of banking.
Typically a cashier:
• Handles all the cash transaction of an organization.
• Receives payment by cash, cheques, credit card etc.
• Checks daily cash accounts.
• Maintains monthly, weekly and daily report of transactions.
• A cashier uses the register, barcode scanner, and other equipment specific to the business.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
BASIC VERBAL AND QUANTITATIVE SKILLS - Verbal Ability, Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Number Series
Verbal ability is essential because grammar and vocabulary is a prerequisite for good spoken and written English.
Reading comprehension indicates an ability to comprehend and reason with the concepts on a written page.
Quantitative ability will indicate analytical thinking and problem-solving ability.
In "Number Series" questions, a number series is given and the missing number has to be traced by understanding the logic of the pattern. Number Series is a part of Logical Reasoning type of Aptitude tests. Numerical logic shows an ability to analyze problems and solve them. It shows an ability to logically unearth underlying patterns in data and extrapolate them to arrive at a solution.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
Test Details: 43 Questions 50 minutes
Verbal Ability - 16 Questions 16 minutes
Verbal Reasoning - 08 Questions 14 minutes
Quantitave Aptitude - 09 Questions 10 minutes
Number Series - 10 Questions 10 minutes
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Cashier Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 21 Out Of 34
Number Series 2 - Low
|Strength||Number Series 2 - Low|
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||Number Series 2 - Low||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing