Business Analyst Wealth Management Assessment
The Business Analyst for Wealth Management mainly works on supporting the Wealth Managers to manage the existing and new client relationship. These analysts assist in various projects including portfolio reviews and preparing financial and tax projections using software tools.
The Business Analyst for Wealth Management test is designed to assess the candidates in the area of financial planning, risk and return, contracts, markets, asset allocation, etc. This test consists of meaningful questions on pay trail commission, risk management, market capitalization, net asset value, Treynor - Black Model and many more.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Business Analyst Wealth Management (0-2 years experience)
- Wealth Management Analyst (0-2 years experience)
- Jr. Wealth Management Business Analyst (0-2 years experience)
The test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, the emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Questions : 30
Duration : 30 minutes
Business Analyst: 10 Questions 10 minutes
Wealth Management: 10 Questions 10 minutes
Analytical Thinking: 5 Questions 5 minutes
Writing Skills: 5 Questions 5 minutes
Business Analyst Wealth Management Test
Question #1 of 1
You are the first Business Analyst to join an innovative software development company. They are about to embark on a progressive software project. The project will use the SDLC Framework. The Project Manager has requested that you ensure the governance from a BA perspective is above board and all the required documents and processes are documented before the Design phase begins.
Congratulations! You have successfully finalised and obtained sign off for all the required BA artefacts expected from the Analysis Phase. But as a project team, you’re only half way and as a BA now the Design phase begins.
Which artefact is a result of the Design phase?
Functional Requirement Specification
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Business Analyst Wealth Management Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 23 Out Of 30
|Strength||Wealth Management, Writing Skills|
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||Wealth Management, Writing Skills||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing