Bill and Account Collectors Test Assessment
Collectors are responsible for collecting outstanding dues from debtors. This is a job requiring a lot of perseverance as at times there could be difficult customers not too keen to repay the dues.
The collector could meet debtors face-to-face or on the phone and must have necessary skills for both types of interactions.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
COMPREHENSION[ READING AND ORAL] - Verbal Reasoning
GOOD COMMUNICATION - Verbal Ability
HAS ABILITY TO THINK CONSTRUCTIVELY AND STRATEGIZE - Abstract Reasoning, Logical Reasoning
HAS ABILITY TO SOLVE PROBLEMS - Quantitative Aptitude
Verbal ability is essential because grammar and vocabulary is a prerequisite for good spoken and written English.
Reading comprehension indicates an ability to comprehend and reason with the concepts on a written page.
Quantitative ability will indicate analytical thinking and problem-solving ability.
Logical Reasoning is assessed through
• Cause /Effect and
• Statement/Fact questions
These questions will indicate the quality of deductive reasoning and inductive reasoning which contribute to Critical thinking ability.
Abstract reasoning will indicate the ability to think clearly, identify logical patterns, learn new skills and solve complex problems. It is an indicator of fluid intelligence and shows an ability to strategize.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
Test Details: 55 Questions 70 minutes
Verbal Ability - 17 Questions 17 minutes
Verbal Reasoning - 08 Questions 14 minutes
Quantitative Aptitude - 14 Questions 14 minutes
Logical Reasoning - 08 Questions 13 minutes
Abstract Reasoning - 08 Questions 12 minutes
Bill and Account Collector Test
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing