Basic Aptitude Test Assessment
The Basic Aptitude Test is a measure of the innate intelligence of an individual. This test is designed for Entry Level Executives and Office Staff and checks the cognitive ability of these candidates. It shows the ability of a candidate to learn, adapt, understand and solve problems. It also indicates the ability to retain, organise and apply information. This test is specially designed to check Basic Aptitude skills of a candidate.
The Basic Aptitude Skill test contains questions on following topics:
Verbal Ability and Verbal Reasoning
Our hiring analytics will be generated instantly which gives you a detailed analysis of aptitude skills related to strengths & weaknesses of the candidates. It will help you make better hiring decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Administrative Assistants
Aptitude test enables employers to identify & hire an expert by evaluating their working skills and job readiness. For this reason, an emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
The test may contain MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, True or False.
Test Duration: 30 minutes
30 Aptitude Questions
The Aptitude test contains a combination of application and theory questions that help you to evaluate aptitude skills of candidates.
Basic Aptitude Test
Question #1 of 2
If Sean is moving at a speed 20 mph, how much time would it take him to cover a distance of 1000 yards?
1 mile = 1760 yards
1 min 14 s
1 min 24 s
1 min 42 s
1 min 44 s
Question #2 of 2
Which figure does not belong to the below group?
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Basic Aptitude Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 20 Out Of 30
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||Quantitative Aptitude||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing