Bank teller Aptitude Test
Tellers mainly interact with customers for various services such as:
• Check cashing, depositing, transfers, wire transfers.
• Savings deposits, withdrawals.
• Issuing negotiable items (cashier's checks, traveler's cheques, money orders, federal draft issuances, etc.)
• Payment collecting.
• Currency exchange.
• Promotion of the financial institution's products (loans, mortgages, etc.)
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
QUANTITATIVE SKILLS - Quantitative Aptitude
COMMUNICATION - Verbal Ability, Verbal Reasoning
CRITICAL THINKING - Number Series, Logical Reasoning
Verbal ability is essential because grammar and vocabulary is a prerequisite for good spoken and written English.
Reading comprehension indicates an ability to comprehend and reason with the concepts on a written page.
Quantitative ability will indicate analytical thinking and problem-solving ability.
Logical Reasoning is assessed through
• Cause /Effect and
• Statement/Fact questions
These questions will indicate the quality of deductive reasoning and inductive reasoning which contribute to Critical thinking ability.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Bank Teller
The test may contain MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, True or False.
Test Duration: 40 minutes
No. of Questions: 31
The test contains a combination of application and theory questions that helps you to evaluate technical as well as practical skills of candidates.
Bank Teller Aptitude Test
Question #1 of 2
Direction to Solve
In below question a statement is given, followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true, then consider the two conclusions together and decide which of them logically follows beyond a reasonable doubt from the information given in the statement.
Statements: Our securities investments carry market risk. Consult your investment advisor or agent before investing.
l. One should not invest in securities.
ll. The investment advisor calculates the market risk with certainty.
Only conclusion I follows
Both I and II follow
Only conclusion II follows
Either I or II follows
Neither I nor II follows
Question #2 of 2
Look at this series: 0.15, 0.3, ____, 1.2, 2.4.
What number should fill the blank?
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Bank Teller Aptitude Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 22 Out Of 31
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||Verbal Ability||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing