About AppOps Skills Test
Application Operations (AppOps) is one kind of an emerging technology management team that was mainly formed to address a whole new set of performance management issues being driven by virtualization and the Cloud. AppOps also helps in increasing application diversity, and the agile development of custom applications.
AppOps skills test helps recruiters & hiring managers to assess candidate’s skills related to monitoring & measuring the performance of applications. AppOps online test is designed by experienced subject matter experts (SMEs) to evaluate and hire AppOps engineer as per the industry standards.
Why use Interview Mocha’s AppOps skills test?
You can reduce hiring time up to 40% with our AppOps skills test. AppOps online test can be used to assess candidates on different skill-set. You can use an existing set or request us to make custom-made skill-set depending on your job requirement.
AppOps assessment test helps to screen the candidates who possess traits as follows:
- Knowledge of design, development, and implementation of operational standards
- Ability to create, develop & manage the deployment architecture for the application
- Experience of day-to-day operations of rapidly expanding web-based offerings, ensuring service scalability and reliability
- Ability to monitor, measure and assure the performance of all applications
- Knowledge of monitoring architecture and implementing monitoring agents, dashboards, escalations and alerts
Assessing candidates with this test is secure and reliable. You can use our role-based access control feature to restrict system access based on the roles of individual users within the recruiting team. This will help you to assess candidates without any bias.
This test may contain MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQs (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blanks, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, LogicBox (AI-based Pseudo-Coding Platform), Coding Simulators, True or False Questions, etc.