Agile Project Management Assessment
Agile Project Management is basically an incremental process which manages the design and build activities for various fields such as information technology, engineering, business services that aims to develop a new product that is highly flexible and interactive in nature.
The Agile Project Management test is been designed to assess the candidates in the areas of Agile Concepts, project manager, cloud computing, iOS, android, etc. This test consists of meaningful questions on agile project, agile leader, agile process, agile development, scrum, agile methods and many more.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Agile Project Manager
- Technical project Manager - Agile / Scrum
- Oracle Agile Project Manager
- Jr. Agile Project Manager
The Agile Project Management online test test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Questions - 40
Duration - 40
Agile Project Management - This test contains 40 questions on Agile Project Management to assess the candidate in Agile Process Development.
Agile Project Management Test
Question #1 of 3
Which of the following BEST describes the approach for determining the iteration (timebox) length?
Iterations (timeboxes) should always be 30 days
The team determines iteration (timebox) length by dividing the total number of story points by the average velocity of the team
Iterations (timeboxes) should always be two weeks
The team should agree on the length of the iteration (timebox), taking the size and complexity of the project into consideration
Question #2 of 3
Which of the following is a characteristic of an Agile leader?
Question #3 of 3
Who is responsible for prioritizing the product backlog?
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Agile Project Management Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 36 Out Of 40
Agile Project Management
|Strength||Agile Project Management|
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||Agile Project Management||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing