iOS Objective-C Practical Test - Advance Level
Objective-C is a general-purpose, object-oriented programming language that adds Smalltalk-style messaging to the C programming language. This is the main programming language used by Apple for the OS X and iOS operating systems and their respective APIs, Cocoa and Cocoa Touch.
The iOS Objective-C practical test is created & validated by experienced subject matter experts (SMEs) to assess iOS development of candidates as per industry standards. iOS Objective-C advanced test helps recruiters and hiring managers to evaluate the expertise of candidates in the field of iOS development
The iOS Objective-C recruitment test helps to screen the candidates who possess traits as follows:
Assist Quality Assurance engineers in issue identification, and remediation issues during formal QA cycles
Knowledge of both JSON and XML formats and how to efficiently encode and decode objects
Advanced knowledge of how to profile, debug and optimize apps through Xcode Instruments
Experience with Cocoa Pods for integrating and maintaining third-party dependencies
Through our iOS technical test reports you will have a detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- iOS Senior Developer
- iOS Mobile Application Developer
- Objective C Programmer
- Sr. iOS App Developer
The iOS Objective-C practical test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential prospects by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, the emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
The iOS Objective-C advanced test may contain MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQs (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, True or False.
Test Duration: 20 minutes
20 Application Questions
iOS Objective-C Practical Test (Advance)
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
It was a good test for me, the questions were on the latest technology of java on which I am currently working. It was a great experience. Thank you!
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing