Use our Basic Programming Skills test to assess candidates for job roles such as
- Entry Level Software Engineer
- Software Engineer with 0 to 1 year of experience
Interview Mocha’s Basic Programming Skills test questions are designed to evaluate a candidate’s skill level in various subjects such as
- Analytical Thinking to assess candidate’s knowledge of thinking ability using the questions of Logical problems, Analytical Thinking, Cause & Effects etc.
- C language to assess candidate’s basic knowledge in language C
- DBMS to assess candidate’s knowledge of data management. This comprises high, medium, easy level questions.
- Project Planning to assess candidate’s knowledge of planning to avoid risk, Risk Analysis, Risk Management, Risk Monitoring etc.
- Software Engineering to assess candidate’s knowledge of basic software testing
- Software Engineering Design to assess candidate’s knowledge of Software structure design, Software Architecture, Software Interacting Components etc.